From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Outdoor public places||Outdoor public places
some indoor places
|Any public place including museums with admissions charges|
|No Freedom of Panorama||Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Costa Rica, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Gambia, Georgia, Greece, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mali, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Zambia||
|Architecture||Argentina, Denmark, Finland, Japan, Norway, Taiwan, USA||
|All 3D works||Macedonia, Moldava||Australia, Bangladesh, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, Singapore, UK
|Any artistic work
but not text
|Chile, China, Cuba, Czech Republic, Egypt, Hungary, Sweden, Thailand , Turkey, Uganda, Venezuela||Algeria, Austria, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, The Netherlands, Peru, Uruguay, Vietnam||Armenia, Bahamas, Belize, Israel, Kenya, Malaysia, Pakistan
|Any copyrighted work
|Dominican Republic, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland||Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, North Korea, Slovakia|
- Denmark's law refers to "buildings" without any restriction as to location
- "...kept in a public place."
- But not maps or information boards, which are considered literature.
- All architectural works are covered, whether in public or not. Permanent installation is not required for any work.
- Schools, opera buildings, entrance halls of buildings, and museums are not public places, but railway stations are. Admission may not be charged.
- An artistic work situated in a place where it can be viewed by the public, temporary or permanent
- "Permanently situated in a place where it can be viewed by the public"
- Law says "... permanently located on streets, squares, parks or other places accessible to public..."
- But not all indoor places
- Law says "Any public place" but does not specify further.