I noticed now that this image has been deleted. I know the user and as he is a colleague of Anu Reinart then he most likely had the permission. May you restore the image so that I can ask the permission and store it in OTRS? Kruusamägi (talk) 09:38, 14 May 2013 (UTC)
- Send the email to COM:OTRS. They will restore the file once they process your email -FASTILY 04:40, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
- Well... I am an OTRS member. But it is difficult to ask the permission, when it can't be seen on what image it is been asked. As I said, this is not my file. Kruusamägi (talk) 09:53, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
my undeletion request for Image:Bimbo_el_oso_del_pan.jpg 
Hi, you answered my request by giving two hyperlinks, https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/76520097/Bimbo%20el%20oso%20del%20pan.txt and https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/76520097/Bimbo%20el%20oso%20del%20pan.jpg . Neither is a working link.
- I had those links hosted publicly for a little over a week, which I assumed to be ample time to re-upload these files to local wikis. Please do it ASAP -FASTILY 00:27, 17 May 2013 (UTC)
The Sun Watches the Sun by Dejan Stojanovic 
I kindly request that you restore File:The Sun Watches the Sun by Dejan Stojanovic.jpg because this cover page is based on the work The Island of Rhodes by Ivan Constantinovich Aivazovsky, File:Ivan Constantinovich Aivazovsky - The Island of Rhodes.JPG, which is in the public domain. Since this cover page is based on the work in the public domain and since there is nothing more to it except a little modification and the title with the name of the author, then the file shall be restored. There is nothing artistic (except the original work in the public domain) to this cover page and it doesn’t violate any copyright law. Also, the author gave permission. When restoring, please include this information about the original and that the author of the cover page gave permission and the link to the original work in the public domain, File:Ivan Constantinovich Aivazovsky - The Island of Rhodes.JPG. Best regards, --Mountlovcen8
- Meh, Done -FASTILY 00:27, 17 May 2013 (UTC)
Can you please undelete File:Thebandperry.jpg? I don't get on Commons often, so I wasn't aware that it was missing permission. I have no idea why it would've needed one, since it was from a Flickr account that had Commons 2.0 licensing. TenPoundHammer (talk) 21:46, 17 May 2013 (UTC)
- (talk page stalker) A vandal switched the source/author info to a copyrighted source of a completely different image. I've restored the pre-vandal version. INeverCry 22:40, 17 May 2013 (UTC)
File:Wheeling West Virginia Montage copy.jpg 
See the last thread in User talk:Fastily/Archive 2 for the context of this comment, and please copy the below message there if you care to keep them together.
It turns out that I was thinking of File:Wheeling West Virginia.jpg; it's clearly claimed as an own work, and until recently it was the infobox photo in en:Wheeling, West Virginia. Somehow I misremembered it as being a montage; I'm sorry for the confusion and for bothering you. Nyttend (talk) 00:48, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
File:José María Quijano Wallis Canciller.jpg 
I kindly request that you restore File:José María Quijano Wallis Canciller.jpg because this photo was taken 145 years ago. I do not have more data or information that the website of the library provides.
Likewise if you insist that photography should not be used, I have a picture of Jose Maria Quijano Wallis when he was 21 years old, meaning that photography has 165 years, but I don't have information of the author, I am a direct descendant of Jose Maria Quijano Wallis . I can put that picture file is part of my personal and family album?
I will thank me collaborate
- Fixed the license tag for you. You're good to go -FASTILY 20:03, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
Can you please undelete Category:1067 mm gauge locomotives – it was emptied by an out of process category rename performed by a new user. I have reverted their change; so the category is no longer empty. Regards, Iain Bell (talk) 13:42, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
- It's still empty. Populate the category first, then feel free to recreate it. -FASTILY 20:03, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
File:Esculturas Palacio Real. MCyP.jpeg 
I do barely collaborations with WIKIPEDIA, that is the main reason for that I did not see before you have deleted this file. I would ask you to restore it because it is from my own work.
- If that is indeed the case, please send an email to COM:OTRS and explain your situation to them. If everything checks out, they will restore the file for you -FASTILY 19:17, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
File:Slovakia stateless persons travel document - data page.jpg 
Please see https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Undeletion_requests/Current_requests#File:Slovakia_stateless_persons_travel_document_-_cover.jpg, undelete the image, and don't proceed with the delete request about the data page, I will change the license. MikeGogulski (talk) 01:40, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
Hi Fastily 
I've just seen that you deletet the File:Gada. I just can answer now, for this my computer had an total crash and i must got first an other one. I like to inform you that the question that this of my drawings are under copyright or not had been discussed for many times. The Copyright Team of Wikipedia.de decited in many and in all this times that it is not an copyright violation because the drawings are not korrekt enough. Thats why I drawed them not to korrect. If you can see the picture in he boook I explain on deletion request you will see it. User:Weissbier who set the deletion request knows this on 100% because the most deletion requests bevore comes from him. Only his personal game. Greetings --MittlererWeg (talk) 11:43, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
- Meh, ok Done -FASTILY 19:17, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
Hi Fastily. I am not entirely happy with your closing:
- You have already one taken a decision in this matter, also in favor or Fry1989. I am sorry to say, but I am not a hundred percent sure if you are totally unprejudiced here.
- As pointed out here (and in the diff therein) my reasoning remained undisputed and I showed that I am open for a compromise.
I ask you to read the two diffs and especially to prove that the current version of e.g. af:FIFA or az:FİFA is poor in layout. Currently, File:FIFA Logo(2010).svg and File:FIFA Logo(2010) cropped.svg are essentially the same, which of course does not make sense. (i) Reverting File:FIFA Logo(2010).svg to the original version (with or without the ®), and (ii) Keeping File:FIFA Logo(2010) cropped.svg seems to be a solution that everyone except Fry1989 agrees on. I am sure that Fry1989 could live with it, too, at least better than a few other users including me with no version with a sensible margin (protection zone). --Leyo 20:02, 20 May 2013 (UTC) PS. Just take your time for your considerations.