Hello Fastily, by recommendation of Ww2censor I ask you to restore these recently delected images: , , . The respective licenses on Flickr have been adjusted , ,  to CC Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic. I hope this solves the problem the licenses had before. Please let me know when you restore the images. Thank you. Azeri (talk) 08:25, 29 July 2014 (UTC)
Hi Fastily, you have recently deleted some files uploaded by User:Christian Rößler: File:20120520 Segen Gottes 13.jpg, File:Bergwerk Frischglueck Neuenbuerg.jpg, File:Bergwerk Silbergruendle Seebach kartan.de.jpg. Neither of these deletions were requested. The deletion requests that you gave as reason do not refer to these files, but to uploads by User:Agricolax which have already been deleted and redirected to the undisputed files you have now deleted. User:Agricolax didn't claim to be the author, and his files were reduced size. Christian Rößler is the name of the original author. The files uploaded by User:Christian Rößler (asked to do so by Agricolax) were original size. So I can't see any reason why User:Christian Rößler shouldn't be the original author. Please restore the files. --Sitacuisses (talk) 10:21, 29 July 2014 (UTC)
- Not without COM:OTRS permission I'm afraid. Jim's comment here hits the nail on the head; in cases where an image has been first published outside of Commons, confirmation from the copyright holder (sent to COM:OTRS) is required to host the image on Commons, no exceptions. -FASTILY 10:32, 29 July 2014 (UTC)
- You are wrong. The original size hasn't been published before. Also, a vague suspicion is no reason for immediate deletion. User:Christian Rößler has a long upload history. If you have doubts about the legitimacy of his uploads, place a template in the file, notify the user and give him a chance to send a permission. You can't do this if you delete the files first. To be honest, your behaviour is very annoying. If you're sure that his uploads are not legitimate, you should delete all of them and block the user. But I guess you're not that silly. --Sitacuisses (talk) 11:10, 29 July 2014 (UTC) Commons:Undeletion requests now. --Sitacuisses (talk) 11:35, 29 July 2014 (UTC)
Recent BLP image deletions
Hello Fastily, can you give me more information about the deletions of File:SwizZz Boarding Pass.jpg and File: Working_on_transient_classic_mixtape_2013-09-12_23-22.jpg. Was there any indication they were published somewhere else first or did someone tag them by assumption? I did not upload the images, but they were used on articles I had created. STATicVapor (talk) 15:25, 29 July 2014 (UTC)
- File:SwizZz Boarding Pass.jpg is a screencapture from a music video
- File: Working_on_transient_classic_mixtape_2013-09-12_23-22.jpg appears to be a professional promotional photo, and has a watermark in the corner.
- Both of these will require COM:OTRS permission from their respective copyright holders in order to be hosted on Commons -FASTILY 19:40, 29 July 2014 (UTC)
Jaime Perales Contreras´s picture
I hope everything is fine. I have one question. I get the source about Jaime Perales Contrera´s picture. The picture was taken by The Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs and I got the name of the person who took the picture. Which steps do I have to follow in order to avoid deletion again?
P.S I have another pictures that are in the same case, one is the same source and another is my own work.
- Please email COM:OTRS and explain your situation to them. If everything is found to be in order, they will restore the images and/or assign them a ticket number so editors here know not to delete the image. -FASTILY 19:40, 29 July 2014 (UTC)