Good afternoon, and welcome.
|N A V I G A T I O N|
|Leave a message on my diskussionpage|
Hoi Robert, wellicht dat je deze aanpassing we handig vindt om standaard te gebruiken. Dit veldje is in meer dan 60 talen vertaald dus het werkt ook meteen in andere talen. Leuk trouwens dat je meedoet met Wiki Loves Monuments dit jaar. Heb je al veel foto's klaarstaan? Multichill (talk) 10:52, 3 September 2011 (UTC)
- Ja ik heb er een paar. Bedankt voor de tip. Ik ga het gelijk toevoegen.--Rodejong (talk) 08:46, 4 September 2011 (UTC)
Not copyright infringement
Hello! In the United States, photographs taken by federal government employees during the course of their official duties are automatically in the public domain. Statements to the contrary are legally unenforceable and routinely ignored at Commons. The EXIF metadata in question has been discussed many times; it's poorly worded and applicable to personality rights, not copyright.
- User talk:Chaser/Archive 3#Whitehouse photos
- Commons:Village pump/Archive/2011/05#White House flickr photos public domain? What about the extra restrictions?
- Commons:Village pump/Archive/2010/09#USGov Public Domain, or not??
- Commons talk:Licensing/Archive 26#White House photograph
- Commons:Village pump/Archive/2009/09#White House photos?
- Commons:Deletion requests/File:David Cameron and Barack Obama at the G20 Summit in Toronto.jpg
- Commons:Deletion requests/File:Miyuki Hatoyama Michelle Obama Yukio Hatoyama and Barack Obama 20090923.jpg
Thank you! —David Levy 13:39, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, thank you for the info. I'll keep that in mind then ;)
- Kind regards, --Rodejong (talk) 17:48, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
|File:Bornholm 1899.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.