Category:Cox's Orange Pippin
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Cox's Orange Pippin is an apple cultivar first grown in 1825, at Colnbrook in Buckinghamshire, England, by the retired brewer and horticulturist Richard Cox. Though the parentage of the cultivar is unknown, Ribston Pippin seems a likely candidate. The variety was introduced for sale by the 1850s by Mr. Charles Turner, and grown commercially from the 1860s, particularly in the Vale of Evesham in Worcestershire, and later in Kent.
Media in category "Cox's Orange Pippin"
The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Blossom on the Cox 1.jpg 364 KB
- Blossom on the Cox 2.jpg 358 KB
- Cox Orange jm55150.jpg 842 KB
- Cox Orange Pippin.jpg 400 KB
- Cox orange renette.JPG 929 KB
- Cox orange renette2.JPG 948 KB
- Cox-apples.jpg 127 KB
- Coxorange1.poupou.jpg 129 KB
- Coxorange2.poupou.jpg 134 KB
- Coxorng.jpg 55 KB
- Cox’s Orange.jpg 269 KB
- Malus - Cox-Orange.JPG 89 KB
- Malus Cox Orange 4572.jpg 675 KB
- Malus-Cox-Orange-Renette.jpg 280 KB