From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Media of the day
|Raja Harischandra (English translation: "King Harishchandra") is a 1913 Indian silent film directed and produced by Indian icon Dadasaheb Phalke, and is the first full-length Indian feature film.
Problems playing the file?
- Please use the search box at the top of this page or the links to the right. Feel free to subscribe to our syndicated feeds.
- To fulfill the free license requirements, please read our Reuse guide. You can also request a picture.
- Have a browse through Category:Unidentified subjects. If you find something you can identify, write a note on the item's talk page.
- Check out all you need to know at our Contributing your own work guide.
- and more!
- To explore more ways you can contribute to this project, check out the Community Portal.