Picture of the day
Two Soviet MiG-29 aircraft en route to an air show in British Columbia, Canada, are intercepted by F-15 Eagle aircraft of the 21st Tactical Fighter Wing. The Soviet MiG-29s are, for the first time, traveling to the Abbotsford International Airshow in Abbotsford, BC, Canada, to participate in the August 1989 airshow. The USAF F-15 Eagle interceptors actively guarding North American and United States of America's airspace are with the 21st Tactical Fighter Wing, headquartered at Elmendorf Air Force Base (AFB), Alaska, USA.
- Please use the search box at the top of this page or the links to the right. Feel free to subscribe to our syndicated feeds.
- To fulfill the free license requirements, please read our Reuse guide. You can also request a picture.
- Have a browse through Category:Unidentified subjects. If you find something you can identify, write a note on the item's talk page.
- Check out all you need to know at our Contributing your own work guide.
- and more!
- To explore more ways you can contribute to this project, check out the Community Portal.