Category:Ophir (ship, 1929)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Type: Passenger ship
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Nederlandsche Scheepsbouw Mij., Amsterdam Netherlands
- Yard No: 190
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion: 1929
- Length over all: 112.89 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 15.75 m
- Draught: 6.04 m
- BRT: 4.070
- Sail area:
- Main engine: 2 x 4 tew 8 cil. Werkspoor diesels - 4.600 pk
- Speed: 15 kn
- Passengers: 1.859
- 1929 Named: OPHIR for Kon. Paketvaart Mij., Amsterdam. Flag: Netherlands
- Callsign: PKGF/PGNP
- 1942 Requisitioned as hospital ship for British Ministry of War Transport.
- 1946 Given to Dutch government, used in Netherlands Indies
- 1947 Back to KPM, rebuilt at NDSM Amsterdam
- 1959 Scrapped in Hong Kong.
Media in category "Ophir (ship, 1929)"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.