Category:St Catherine's Chapel, Lydiate
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: St Catherine's Chapel, located in Lydiate, Merseyside, England, and known locally as Lydiate Abbey, was built c. 1500 for the private worship of the Ireland family, who held the Lydiate lordship from 1410—1673. Its use as a private chapel probably ceased c. 1550, following Henry VIII's Dissolution of the Monasteries, though a small cemetery on the same grounds was still in use until the latter 19th century.
Media in category "St Catherine's Chapel, Lydiate"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.