File:1872 engl v scotland-2.jpg
Original file (809 × 688 pixels, file size: 149 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: The first association football international, Scotland v. England, played at Hamilton Crescent.
|Source||Scanned form the book Historia del Fútbol|
|Author||William Ralston (1848-1911)|
This is a faithful photographic reproduction of a two-dimensional, public domain work of art. The work of art itself is in the public domain for the following reason:
This photographic reproduction is therefore also considered to be in the public domain in the United States. In other jurisdictions, re-use of this content may be restricted; see Reuse of PD-Art photographs for details.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:08, 12 September 2015||809 × 688 (149 KB)||Fma12||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Scotland national football team
- 1872–73 in English football
- Sport in Scotland
- 1872–73 in Scottish football
- History of the Scotland national football team
- History of football in Scotland
- Scotland national football team 1872–1914 results
- 1872 Scotland vs England football match
- England–Scotland football rivalry
- History of rugby union in Scotland
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org