Fine ammolite jewellery (pendants and a set of earrings) in 14 karat gold with diamond accents. The ammolite gems are triplets. Jewellery and image by Korite International. Submitted with the permission of Kenneth Hare of Korite International.
|Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled GNU Free Documentation License.|
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.|
|This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL licensing update.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||05:03, 4 March 2005||640 × 480 (99 KB)||Hadal~commonswiki||submitted with permission of Korite International|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on br.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ko.wikipedia.org
- Usage on lt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ml.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org