File:Bridle Path in Panther Hollow (715.08704.CP).jpg
A view of the north side of the Panther Hollow Bridge. The current bridge was constructed in 1897 by engineer Henry B. Rust. In 1890, a temporary bridge was constructed across Junction Hollow. The Schenley Bridge replaced this in 1897 and still stands. The bridge is about 120 feet at its highest point and a total of about 620 feet long (including the longest elevated ramp).
|Author||Pittsburgh City Photographer|
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1923.
Public domain works must be out of copyright in both the United States and in the source country of the work in order to be hosted on the Commons. If the work is not a U.S. work, the file must have an additional copyright tag indicating the copyright status in the source country.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||04:52, 25 August 2016||3,000 × 2,277 (1.85 MB)||Hhm8||Transferred from http://historicpittsburgh.org/adore-djatoka/resolver?url_ver=Z39.88-2004&rft_id=http://histpitt.library.pitt.edu/islandora/object/pitt:715.08704.CP/datastream/JP2/view&svc_id=info:lanl-repo/svc/getRegion&svc_val_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mt...|
- You cannot overwrite this file.