File:H.D. in Tendencies in Modern American Poetry, 1917 - cropped.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
H.D._in_Tendencies_in_Modern_American_Poetry,_1917_-_cropped.jpg (418 × 572 pixels, file size: 69 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Photographic portrait of American writer Hilda "H.D." Doolittle (1886-1961). From Tendencies in Modern American Poetry by Amy Lowell. New York: The MacMillan Company, 1917, p. 233. Cropped version.
|Source||Tendencies in Modern American Poetry at archive.org|
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1923.
Public domain works must be out of copyright in both the United States and in the source country of the work in order to be hosted on the Commons. If the work is not a U.S. work, the file must have an additional copyright tag indicating the copyright status in the source country.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||19:22, 9 June 2018||418 × 572 (69 KB)||Midnightdreary||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikisource.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikisource.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org