File:Jacques Copeau 001.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (2,558 × 3,658 pixels, file size: 3.84 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Jacques Copeau (February 4, 1879, Paris – October 20, 1949) was an influential French theatre director, producer, actor, and dramatist.
|Source||The Bellman Vol.23 (1917) Minneapolis, Minnesota|
This media file is in the public domain in the United States. This applies to U.S. works where the copyright has expired, often because its first publication occurred prior to January 1, 1923. See this page for further explanation.
This image might not be in the public domain outside of the United States; this especially applies in the countries and areas that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works, such as Canada, Mainland China (not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany, Mexico, and Switzerland. The creator and year of publication are essential information and must be provided. See Wikipedia:Public domain and Wikipedia:Copyrights for more details.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:10, 16 February 2012||2,558 × 3,658 (3.84 MB)||Mike Hayes|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikisource.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on mg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org