The name of Jesus in both the Latin alphabet, and also in its original form in approximately 1st century A.D. Aramaic script in the Hebrew and/or Aramaic languages (i.e. ישוע).
This is an SVG version of Image:JesusYeshua.gif, with Greek script replaced by Aramaic. Created by en:User:TheJosh using Inkscape.
|Author||TheJosh at English Wikipedia|
|This work has been released into the public domain by its author, TheJosh at English Wikipedia. This applies worldwide.
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
TheJosh grants anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Original upload log
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:51, 29 April 2013||819 × 234 (11 KB)||AnonMoos||Reverted to version as of 22:56, 27 November 2006 -- please re-upload different version as separate file under new name|
|16:34, 29 April 2013||800 × 230 (9 KB)||Madden||More commons fonts used; Roman engraving font in the front, Aramaic book font in the background|
|22:56, 27 November 2006||819 × 234 (11 KB)||Xandi||This is the svg version of Image:JesusYeshua.gif. Created by me using inkscape. source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:JesusYeshua.svg|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ckb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Islamic eschatology
- Josephus on Jesus
- Second Coming
- Tacitus on Christ
- Ascension of Jesus
- Depiction of Jesus
- Religious perspectives on Jesus
- Jesus in Christianity
- Historicity of Jesus
- Relics associated with Jesus
- Historical Jesus
- Names and titles of Jesus in the New Testament
- Chronology of Jesus
- Miracles of Jesus
- Gospel in Islam
- Language of Jesus
- Quest for the historical Jesus
- Genealogy of Jesus
- Jesus in comparative mythology
- Al-Masih ad-Dajjal
- Jesus (name)
- Sexuality of Jesus
- Ministry of Jesus
- User:The Thadman/My diagrams
- Islamic view of Jesus' death
- Census of Quirinius
- Scholastic Lutheran Christology
- User:Jbolden1517/backups/Jesus as myth
- Unknown years of Jesus
- Biblical and Quranic narratives
- Mara bar Serapion on Jesus
View more global usage of this file.