File:Palazzo Strozzi 2.jpg
Original file (800 × 804 pixels, file size: 200 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
- A picture of Palazzo Strozzi, Florence, Italy, before 1908.
- Grundriß der Kunstgeschichte by Wilhelm Lübke and Max Semrau. Paul Neff Verlag, Esslingen, 14th edition, 1908
first upload in de wikipedia on 18:08, 12. Jul 2004 by Rainer Zenz
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Jamaica has 95 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term. Copyright may extend on works created by French who died for France in World War II (more information), Russians who served in the Eastern Front of World War II (known as the Great Patriotic War in Russia) and posthumously rehabilitated victims of Soviet repressions (more information).
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:10, 3 December 2005||800 × 804 (200 KB)||Islandspec~commonswiki||A picture of Palazzo Strozzi, Florence, Italy. Source:German Wikipedia. Category:Florence|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eml.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ka.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org