Dindigul district (Tamil: திண்டுக்கல்) is an administrative region in the south of Tamil Nadu, India. The district was carved out of Madurai District in the year 1985. The district is famous for its lock and tannery industries.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Dindigul district"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Dindigul sirumalai.jpg
- Hemidactylus Dindigul.jpg
- Hill in Sengurichi nea...
- India Tamil Nadu Dindi...
- India Tamil Nadu distr...
- Land area in Dindigul ...
- Map.Dindigul District....
- View of Dindigul Distr...