Category:Maps showing history of the High Middle Ages
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: This category cross references all maps covering the historical era, the High Middle Ages. The purpose of this category is to provide narrower grouping of events, personages, and places into their more specific traditional third division of the overall Middle Ages. Some entities will necessarily span more than one of these categories. Roughly spans the years: 1000–1300 AD; (Capetian France and renewed Holy Roman Empire under Otto I to various events in the 1280–1290 time frame capped off by 1308 - Avignon Papacy established, which splits and weakens the Catholic church.
- Category:Maps showing the history of the Middle Ages and
- Category:Maps showing history of the Early Middle Ages
- Category:Maps showing history of the High Middle Ages
- Category:Maps showing history of the Late Middle Ages
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Maps showing history of the High Middle Ages"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Europe 1142.jpg
- Europe mediterranean 1...
- Friesische Seelande.png
- Castilla 1210.png
- CastillaLeon 1360.png