From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Meritites (Meryetites, Meritates) was a female name in ancient Egypt. It means "Beloved Of Her Father".
- Meritites I, Queen, wife of Khufu (Kheops)
- Meritites A, Princess, a daughter of Meritites I and Khufu
- Meritites B, Princess, a granddaughter of Pharaoh Djedefra
- Meritites C, Princess, a granddaughter of Nyuserre Ini
- Meritites II, Queen, wife of Pepi I Meryre
Media in category "Meritites"
This category contains only the following file.