From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Taiga and Boreal forest is a Terrestrial Biome in the subarctic regions and habitat zones of the earth.
- The term Taiga is primarily used in Europe and Asia, and the term Boreal forest is primarily used in North America.
- The Taiga and Boreal forest biome's ecoregions cover most of subarctic inland Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia (Karelia, Siberia, and Russian Far East), northern Kazakhstan, Canada, Alaska, and the extreme north-central United States and subalpine habitat zones across the higher U.S. mountain ranges.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Taiga"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Distribution Taiga.png
- Taiga ecoregion.png
- Major habitat type CAN...
- Biome map 06.svg
- Burnt Forest at Rocky ...
- Flickr - Nicholas T - ...
- Larix laricina.jpg
- Lout the Reaper (60971...
- Sunset on Castle Creek...
- Taiga assemblage.png
- Vuyayany river.jpg