Commons:Requests for rights
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Obviously a trusted user. Sysop in English Wikipedia. Jianhui67 talk★contribs 14:55, 11 April 2014 (UTC)
- 500++ edit in less than 2 Days (probably keep increasing after this), translation are valid monitored by me.--AldNonUcallin?☎ 07:50, 17 April 2014 (UTC)
- Made over 200 edits and now need the right for better performance. Thank you. The Herald
- BD2412 (
- I am experienced in using AWB on Wikipedia and other WM projects, and would like to be able to use it here to make title italicization consistent for a set of images from a public domain source work, which I had previously uploaded in batches. Thank you. BD2412 T 11:54, 11 April 2014 (UTC)
- Varnent (
- Experienced in using AWB on other projects - would like to help with some basic edit issues on some LGBT content on Commons. Thank you. Varnent (talk)(COI) 09:34, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
- Experienced with AWB in en-wiki and would now like to serve better. Thank you. The Herald
- Request at Commons:License review/requests.
- As a template editor on the English Wikipedia, I'm constantly being asked to help resolve template transclusion size limit exceeded issues. One of the main contributors to these issues is excessively long filenames for icons and whatnot. Most of these icons are stored here on commons (File:Red information icon with gradient background.svg for example which could be shortened to something like File:Red info ico w gradient bg.svg saving 19 characters per transclusion, of which some pages have hundreds). Thank you. Technical 13 (talk) 13:38, 9 April 2014 (UTC)
- Oppose: There is no reason for using abbreviations instead of long, complete and beautiful names, if only other projects have troubles with filenames it is their responsibility to fix this. Criterion #6 is only for harmonisation, and decline criterion #1 definitely applies for abbreviations. Oppose as user is not familiar with policy (and not even autopatrolled …). 14:04, 9 April 2014 (UTC) Plus not even 250 edits!
- Not done Not experienced enough (& per FDMS4). --Steinsplitter (talk) 14:10, 9 April 2014 (UTC)