Anaglyph images are used to provide a stereoscopic 3d effect, when viewed with 2 color glasses (each lens a different color). Images are made up of two color layers, superimposed, but offset with respect to each other to produce a depth effect. Usually the main subject is in the center, while the foreground and background are shifted laterally in opposite directions. The picture contains two differently filtered colored images, one for each eye. When viewed through the "color coded" "anaglyph glasses" , they reveal an integrated stereoscopic image. The visual cortex of the brain fuses this into perception of a three dimensional scene or composition.
- 1 Cities and Countries
- 2 Nature
- 3 Reliefs and Sculptures
- 4 Computers
- 5 Vehicles
- 6 Cars
- 7 Category:Anaglyphs of automobiles
- 8 Arms & Armours
- 9 Category:Mars 3D landscape
- 10 Category:Racetrack Playa 3D
- 11 Category:Stereoscopic SEM images
- 12 Misc
Cities and Countries
- Main gallery: Category:Anaglyphs of organisms.
- Main gallery: Category:Anaglyphs of proteins.