From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The 17th century. This category holds: Matters specifically related to the 17th century (1601 AD-1700 AD). As a means of recording the passage of time, the 17th century' was that century which lasted from January 1st, 1601 through December 31st, 1700 in the Gregorian calendar. Note that 1601 is the first year of the 17th century, not 1600 as is often erroneously believed.
|Centuries:||16th century - 17th century - 18th century|
|Decades:||1600s 1610s 1620s 1630s 1640s 1650s 1660s 1670s 1680s 1690s|
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Education in the 17th century (5 C)
- ► Baroque period literature of Germany (4 C)
- ► Former County Hall, Győr (1 C, 5 F)
- ► North America in the 17th century (23 C, 6 F)
- ► Oceania in the 17th century (1 C)
Pages in category "17th century"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "17th century"
This category contains only the following file.