Jump to navigation Jump to search
Swedish class of high-speed tilting trains
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- Linx Class X2 (3 F)
- SJ AB Class X2 (138 F)
- Statens Järnvägar Class X2 (7 F)
- Train interiors of ASEA X2 (8 F)
Media in category "ASEA X2"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Victor V Krylov at Ledsgard.jpg 1,768 × 1,184; 513 KB
- Amtrak X2000 at unknown location (3066327013).jpg 768 × 512; 105 KB
- ASEA X2 China version.JPG 3,419 × 1,708; 1.84 MB
- Sleeper Card of Chengdu Railway Bureau (Guiyang Passenger Transport Department).jpg 3,746 × 2,499; 1.29 MB
- X2000 demonstrator at Ticonderoga station, May 14, 1993.jpg 500 × 320; 213 KB
- X2000 in Chicago showing tilting ability.jpg 800 × 1,112; 106 KB
- Xinshisu.jpg 1,440 × 960; 1.38 MB
- Rail vehicles manufactured by ASEA
- Tilting trains
- Electric multiple units, motor coaches and railcars of Sweden
- 1435 mm track gauge high speed rolling stock
- High speed trains
- Stainless steel rolling stock
- Electric multiple units with locomotive-like power cars
- Streamlined electric multiple units, motor coaches and railcars