Category:Abbey Church of St Mary, Nuneaton
English: St Mary's Abbey, Nuneaton, Warwickshire was founded about 1155–59 as a daughter priory of Fontevraud Abbey, near Saumur, France. The priory was dissolved in 1539 and sthen fell into ruin. A new church in the eastern part of the nave was started in April 1876 and consecrated in October 1877. The remains of the priory are a Scheduled Ancient Monument and the new church is Grade II listed.
This is a category about listed building number .
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Abbey Church of St Mary, Nuneaton"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- The Abbey Church of St. Mary the Virgin - geograph.org.uk - 34120.jpg 640 × 480; 105 KB
- Nuneaton Priory.JPG 4,608 × 3,440; 5.55 MB
- Nuneaton stmarychurch 1.jpg 768 × 1,024; 600 KB
- Nuneaton stmarychurch 2.jpg 768 × 1,024; 685 KB
- Nuneaton stmarychurch 3.jpg 1,024 × 768; 519 KB
- Nuneaton stmarychurch 4.jpg 1,024 × 768; 554 KB
- Nuneaton stmarychurch 5.jpg 1,024 × 768; 650 KB