From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Cymraeg: Mae Abersoch yn bentref sylweddol o faint ar Benrhyn Llŷn yng Ngwynedd, ym mhen draw y ffordd A499; cyfeirnod OS: SH 31317 28484. Mae 11 km (7 milltir) I’r dwyrain o dref Pwllheli a 43 km (27 milltir) o Gaernarfon.
English: Abersoch is a large village in the community of Llanengan in Gwynedd, Wales. It is a popular coastal seaside resort with approximately 1,000 inhabitants, lying on the east-facing south coast of the Llŷn Peninsula at the southern terminus of the A499 road. It is situated some 11 km (7 miles) south-west of Pwllheli and 43 km (27 miles) south-west of the county seat, Caernarfon. The village takes its name from the river Soch, which reaches the sea here after flowing through the village.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Abersoch"
The following 179 files are in this category, out of 179 total.
- Abersoch Beach.jpg 1.37 MB
- AbersochBeach1971.jpg 266 KB
- Beach at Abersoch (7285).jpg 5.53 MB
- Beach at Abersoch (7290).jpg 4.71 MB
- Beach at Abersoch (7296).jpg 4.56 MB
- Beach at Abersoch (7309).jpg 4.5 MB
- Beach at Abersoch (7310).jpg 4.94 MB
- Beach at Abersoch (7311).jpg 4.95 MB
- Beach hut at Abersoch (7297).jpg 6.12 MB
- Beach Huts on Abersoch Beach.jpg 1.41 MB
- Harbwr Abersoch 632038.jpg 121 KB