Category:Aethalia (ship, 1956)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 5003887.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
- Shipowner: Società di Navigazione Toscana
- Operator: Società di Navigazione Toscana
- IMO: 5003887
- Type: Ropax
- Builder: Cantiere navale di Riva Trigoso
- Yard number: 234
- Launch date: February 19, 1956
- Delivery date: July 1956
- Port of registry: Livorno
- Gross tonnage: 1,306 t
- Net tonnage: t
- DWT: 1,346 t
- Length overall: 72.40 m
- Breadth: 12.86 m
- Draught: 3.52 m
- Main engine: Fiat diesel engine
- Engine power: 2,054 kW
- Speed: 14 knots
- Passengers: 1,300
- Cars: 48
- Route: She was employed on the Piombino – Portoferraio route.
- After names: Pergamus (1989 – 1990), Canadian Spirit (1990 – 2002), scrapped in 2002.