Jump to navigation Jump to search
13th Chairman of the Federal Reserve in the United States
|Name in native language|
|Date of birth||6 March 1926|
New York City
|Country of citizenship|
|Member of political party|
|Field of work|
English: Alan Greenspan (born March 6, 1926) is an American economist and was Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve of the United States from 1987 to 2006. Following his retirement as Fed chairman, he accepted an honorary (unpaid) position at HM Treasury in the United Kingdom.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- Alan Greenspan by year (27 C)
Pages in category "Alan Greenspan"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Alan Greenspan"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- 20090110 greenspan-01.jpg 600 × 600; 106 KB
- Bernie Sanders 2000-07-25-greenspan.ogg 6 min 46 s; 3.46 MB
- Greenspan (surname)
- Alan (given name)
- 1926 births
- Knights Commander of the Order of the British Empire
- Recipients of the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Commanders of the Legion of Honour
- Fellows of the American Statistical Association
- Honorary doctorate of the Catholic University of Leuven
- Male economists from the United States
- Chairs of the Federal Reserve
- Alumni of Columbia University
- Honorary Knights Commander of the Order of the British Empire
- Libertarians from the United States
- Memoirists from the United States
- People of Manhattan, New York City
- Writers from New York City
- Alumni of George Washington High school
- Births in New York City