Jump to navigation Jump to search
Administrative territorial entity of Crimea
|Instance of||city/town (1938–),|
market town (–1937)
|Location||Yalta Urban Okrug, Yalta Municipality, Yalta County, Russia|
|Elevation above sea level|
English: Alupka is a resort city in Crimea, situated 17 km to the west of Yalta.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Buildings in Alupka (4 C, 12 F)
- Economy of Alupka (1 C)
- Fountains in Alupka (1 C, 11 F)
- History of Alupka (2 C, 4 F)
- Maps of Alupka (2 F)
- Nature of Alupka (3 C, 2 F)
- People of Alupka (1 C, 1 F)
- Streets in Alupka (7 F)
- Views of Alupka (3 F)
- Wikivoyage banners of Alupka (2 F)
Pages in category "Alupka"
This category contains only the following page.