Jump to navigation Jump to search
idea in which some, or all, non-human animals are entitled to the possession of their own lives and that their most basic interests—such as the need to avoid suffering—should be afforded the same consideration as similar interests of human beings
|Subclass of||subjective right (nonhuman animal)|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Books about animal rights (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Controversial animal use (20 C, 24 F)
- ► Demonstrations and protests relating to animal welfare (6 C, 59 F)
- ► Animal rights organizations (21 C, 12 F)
- ► Animal rights posters (30 F)
- ► Animal sanctuaries (11 C, 45 F)
- ► Animal testing (9 C, 72 F)
Pages in category "Animal rights"
This category contains only the following page.