Category:Animals of Oceania
Note: For purposes of this category, "Oceania" is defined as Melanesia, Micronesia, Polynesia, and the rest of Wallacea. Taxa that barely range into Australia (Torres Strait coast) western/northern Indonesia (e.g. Bali, Sulawesi) or the southern Philippines (Sulu archipelago) are considered Oceanic too.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Zoogenic landforms in Oceania (1 C)
- ► Animal distribution maps of Oceania (1 C, 52 F)
- ► Amphibians of Oceania (4 C)
- ► Birds of Oceania (10 C, 2 F)
- ► Dog breeds originating in Oceania (3 C)
- ► Insects of Oceania (6 C)
- ► Reptiles of Oceania (9 C, 2 F)