Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Anti-climb paint (also known as Anti Vandal Paint) is a class of paint consisting of a thick oily coating that is applied with a stiff brush, trowel or by hand using a protective glove. In appearance it is similar to smooth gloss paint when applied but it remains slippery indefinitely thereby preventing any intruder from gaining a foothold.
Media in category "Anti-climb paint"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Anti climb paint sign.jpg 2,044 × 1,324; 1,009 KB
- Anti climb paint.jpg 1,728 × 1,296; 1.74 MB
- Boundary wall, Maesglas - geograph.org.uk - 1492878.jpg 640 × 480; 173 KB
- Monksleaze Clyce Sluice, River Parrett 02.jpg 3,864 × 5,152; 8.63 MB
- Warning - Anti-climbing paint - UK.jpg 1,770 × 2,470; 3 MB