Category:Antoine Ignace Melling
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Artist, Architect and Voyager Antoine Ignace Melling (1763-1831) is counted among the “Levantines” for his vendute of Constantinople; were he lived in for 18 years - and for his studies of the Ottoman Court. He was Imperial Architect to Ottoman Sultan Selim III and Hatice Sultana - and later Landscape Painter to the Empress Josephine of France. His most influential work is published as: Voyage pittoresque de Constantinople et des rives du Bosphore.
|Name in native language||Antoine Ignace Melling|
|Date of birth||26 April 1763|
|Date of death||25 August 1831|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Antoine Ignace Melling"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Antoine Ignace Melling"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Antoine Ignace Melling - Pont de Céret vers 1821.jpg 3,296 × 2,087; 1.51 MB
- Antoine Ignace Melling.jpg 600 × 441; 34 KB
- Antoine-Ignace Melling - Ermitage Saint-Antoine de Galamus vers 1830.jpg 988 × 701; 253 KB
- Aquatint, Entrance of Louis XVIII in Paris, Antoine Ignace Melling.jpg 1,400 × 915; 194 KB
- Duplessi-Berteaux 001.jpg 690 × 440; 72 KB
- Hatice Sultan saray Melling.jpg 660 × 390; 48 KB
- Tarabya Melling.jpg 655 × 420; 61 KB
- Tophane Melling.jpg 735 × 410; 62 KB