Category:Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park is situated in the South Island of New Zealand near the town of Twizel. Aoraki/Mount Cook village lies within the park. The area was formally gazetted as a national park in October 1953 and consists of reserves that were established as early as 1887 to protect the area's significant vegetation and landscape.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Media in category "Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park"
The following 55 files are in this category, out of 55 total.
- Hooker Valley Pano MC edit1.jpg 5.36 MB
- Hooker Valley Pano MC.jpg 5.76 MB
- Hooker Valley Pano2 MC.jpg 3.65 MB
- Huddleston Glacier close-up.jpg 6.66 MB
- Mount Cook Village.jpg 735 KB
- Mount Sefton LC0291.jpg 6.65 MB
- Mt. Cook National Park Panorama.jpg 12.18 MB
- Nz falcon.JPG 39 KB
- NZ090315 Mount Cook 02.jpg 2.57 MB
- NZ090315 Mount Cook 05.jpg 2.78 MB
- Rudolf Glacier.jpg 5.43 MB
- Scree slope behind Red Tarns.jpg 7.23 MB
- South Island Tour 1105.jpg 637 KB