Jump to navigation Jump to search
French Catholic priest, zoologist, and botanist (1826–1900)
|Name in native language|
|Date of birth||7 September 1826|
|Date of death||10 November 1900|
|Country of citizenship|
|Field of work|
English: Father Armand David (27 September 1826 near Bayonne –10 November 1900 in Paris) was a Lazarist missionary Catholic priest as well as a zoologist and a botanist.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- Davidia involucrata (8 C, 1 P, 67 F)
Pages in category "Armand David"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Armand David"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Armand David Berillon BNF Gallica.jpg 679 × 1,135; 439 KB
- Armand David.jpg 475 × 770; 216 KB
- Espelette WWF.jpg 3,008 × 2,000; 2.86 MB
- Expedition A DAVID.png 513 × 431; 228 KB
- Mission armand david.jpg 200 × 265; 9 KB
- David (surname)
- Armand (given name)
- 1826 births
- 1900 deaths
- Births in Espelette
- Deaths in Paris
- Explorers from France
- Zoologists from France
- Missionaries from France
- People of Espelette
- Roman Catholic missionaries
- Roman Catholic missionaries in Sichuan
- 19th-century botanists from France
- Male biologists from France