Category:Armed Forces Retirement Home
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Armed Forces Retirement Home (AFRH), formerly the U.S. Soldiers' and Airmen's Home, the U.S. Soldiers' Home, and the U.S. Military Asylum, is an independent establishment in the executive branch of the federal government of the United States. It operates two retirement homes for American military veterans — the historic Soldiers' Home in northeast Washington, D.C. and a home in Gulfport, Mississippi, just west of Keesler Air Force Base.
|Location||Washington, D.C., United States of America|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Armed Forces Retirement Home, Washington, D.C. campus (2 C, 15 F)
Media in category "Armed Forces Retirement Home"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- AFRH Budget Chart.jpg 635 × 345; 63 KB
- AFRH Budget.jpg 483 × 291; 34 KB
- Grant Bldg 029978pv.jpg 1,024 × 729; 146 KB
- Quarters No. 1, Armed Forces Retirement Home-W.jpg 1,024 × 732; 199 KB
- Stanely Hall, AFRH-Washington D.C. 029972pv.jpg 1,024 × 733; 108 KB
- US-ArmedForcesRetirementHome-Logo.svg 479 × 720; 20 KB