From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Armitage Bridge is a village approximately 3 miles south of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England. It is situated between Berry Brow and South Crosland and lies across and on the eastern bank of the Holme valley. The village is dominated by the large former woollen mill of John Brook and Son, reputedly the oldest family business in the country, having been founded in 1541. The mill has now been now converted into the Yorkshire Technology and Office Park. The local "watering hole" in the village is The Monkey Club http://www.freewebs.com/the-monkey-club/index.htm There is also a cricket club which also has a club house / bar.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Saint Paul Church (Armitage Bridge) (3 F)
Media in category "Armitage Bridge"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Armitage Bridge - mill clocktower - geograph.org.uk - 628776.jpg 489 × 640; 83 KB
- Armitage Bridge viewed from Beaumont Park.jpg 720 × 479; 66 KB
- Armitage Bridge, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.jpg 960 × 540; 128 KB
- Armitage Bridge.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.04 MB
- Brooke's Mill, Armitage Bridge.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 3.59 MB