From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. TS068-013----
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Database record.
English: Athassel Priory was founded as house of Augustinian Canons by William de Burgh c. 1200 and dedicated to Saint Edmund, King and Martyr. The priory was dissolved in 1541.
Media in category "Athassel Priory"
The following 75 files are in this category, out of 75 total.
- Athassal Priory.jpg 3.62 MB
- Athassel Abbey Priory.JPG 2.44 MB
- Athassel Priory 1140x1080.jpg 1.66 MB
- Athassel Priory.jpg 522 KB
- Athassel Priory1.jpg 2.3 MB
- Athassel Priory2.jpg 865 KB
- Athassel Priory3.jpg 975 KB
- Athassel Priory4.jpg 961 KB
- AthasselPriory.JPG 4.85 MB
- Ireland Athassel Priory.jpg 906 KB