From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Images of (or relating to) Augusta, in the U.S. state of Georgia
English: Augusta (also known as Augusta–Richmond County) is a consolidated city in the U.S. state of Georgia, located at the fall line of the Savannah River, at the head of its navigable portion. As of the 2010 census, the Augusta–Richmond County population was 195,844 not counting the unconsolidated cities of Hephzibah and Blythe.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Buildings in Augusta, Georgia (29 C, 37 F)
- ► Daniel Field (3 F)
- ► Fort Gordon, Georgia (1 C, 389 F)
- ► Greene Street (Augusta, Georgia) (3 C, 22 F)
- ► James Brown statue (6 F)
- ► National Register of Historic Places in Augusta, Georgia (14 C, 12 F)
- ► Stereo cards of Augusta, Georgia (68 F)
- ► Transport in Augusta, Georgia (6 C, 5 F)
- ► Walton Way (Augusta, Georgia) (27 F)
Media in category "Augusta, Georgia"
The following 122 files are in this category, out of 122 total.
- 2010 Boshears Skyfest.jpg 611 KB
- Aquinas.jpg 23 KB
- Augusta MSA Map.gif 179 KB
- Augusta Richmond.PNG 90 KB
- Augustagaskyline.jpg 26 KB
- Broad Street.jpg 1.96 MB
- Confederate Powder.jpg 640 KB
- CSRACA chorus.jpg 518 KB
- CSRCA lucky charms booth.jpg 1.11 MB
- IsaacSHopkins.jpg 78 KB
- James and James.jpg 348 KB
- Signers Monument.jpg 2.41 MB
- Taiwan native dancing.jpg 777 KB
- The Savannah, at Augusta.jpg 201 KB
- Tiger dance.jpg 3.29 MB
- Zodiac egg goat painting.jpg 113 KB