Category:Austro-Hungarian Embassy in Saint Petersburg

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Austrian Embassy in St Petersburg, Russia. Placed at 1899-1914 in the «Boutourlina House», built in 1857-60 by project of Harald Julius von Bosse (fr). Contemp. address: b. 13 by Tchaikovsky Street.
Русский: Австро-Венгерское посольство в Санкт-Петербурге. Размещалось в 1899-1913 в «доме Бутурлиной», построенном в 1857-60 по проекту Г. Ю. Боссе. Совр. адрес: ул. Чайковского, дом 13.

Media in category "Austro-Hungarian Embassy in Saint Petersburg"

The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.