Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not to be confused with Autostereoscopy.
English: Autostereogram: a single-image stereogram (SIS), designed to create the visual illusion of a three-dimensional (3D) scene within the human brain from an external two-dimensional image. In order to perceive 3D shapes in these autostereograms, one must overcome the normally automatic coordination between accommodation (focus) and vergence (angle of one's eyes).
single-image stereogram designed to create the visual illusion of a three-dimensional scene
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Autostereograms"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- 1896 a. berthier - cosmos illustration - img-2.jpg 800 × 568; 240 KB
- 1896-05 A. Berthier - (le cosmos p. 229).jpg 759 × 800; 244 KB
- Granny's Last Wish.jpg 3,137 × 2,082; 1.17 MB
- Mithantra's Transformation.jpg 3,166 × 2,332; 1.3 MB
- Tilted Seals.jpg 3,233 × 2,269; 1.19 MB
- Victoria's Dream.jpg 3,161 × 2,367; 1.88 MB