Jump to navigation Jump to search
town in the Czech Republic, in South Moravian Region
|Instance of|| town,|
municipality with town privileges in the Czech Republic,
Czech municipality with expanded power,
municipality of the Czech Republic,
cadastral area in the Czech Republic,
|Location||Břeclav District, South Moravian Region, Czechia|
|Located in or next to body of water||Thaya|
|Head of government|| |
|Elevation above sea level|| |
English: Břeclav is a town in the South Moravian Region, Czech Republic. UNESCO celebrated area, famous for its wines and castles.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in Břeclav (6 F)
- ► Buildings in Břeclav (7 C, 10 F)
- ► Culture of Břeclav (2 C)
- ► History of Břeclav (6 F)
- ► Judaism in Břeclav (2 C)
- ► Maps of Břeclav (5 F)
- ► People of Břeclav (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Transport in Břeclav (4 C, 5 F)
Pages in category "Břeclav"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Břeclav"
This category contains only the following file.
- 1850 3kr Lundenburg Břeclav.jpg 643 × 371; 435 KB