Jump to navigation Jump to search
town in the Czech Republic, in South Moravian Region
municipality with town privileges in the Czech Republic,
Czech municipality with expanded powers,
municipality of the Czech Republic,
cadastral area in the Czech Republic,
municipality with authorized municipal office (1990–)
|Location||Q15054141, Břeclav District, Czech Republic|
|Located in or next to body of water||Thaya|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
English: Břeclav is a town in the South Moravian Region, Czech Republic. UNESCO celebrated area, famous for its wines and castles.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in Břeclav (6 F)
- ► Culture of Břeclav (5 C, 4 F)
- ► Gumotex Břeclav (1 C)
- ► History of Břeclav (9 F)
- ► Maps of Břeclav (7 F)
- ► Organizations of Břeclav (1 C)
- ► People of Břeclav (4 C, 3 F)
- ► Transport in Břeclav (4 C, 7 F)
Pages in category "Břeclav"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Břeclav"
This category contains only the following file.
- 1850 3kr Lundenburg Břeclav.jpg 643 × 371; 435 KB