Břevnov is a district in Prague, located west of city centre. It borders Hradčany in the east, the southeastern part of Břevnov is known as Strahov. Břevnov further borders Motol in the southwest and its western and northwestern parts next to Liboc are called Bílá Hora and Petřiny respectively. The last adjacent district is Střešovice in the north and northeast.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Architectural elements in Břevnov (2 C)
- ► Cultural monuments in Břevnov (15 C, 2 F)
- ► Gardens and parks in Břevnov (2 C, 26 F)
- ► Malovanka (6 C, 1 P)
- ► Transport in Břevnov (11 C, 3 F)
- ► Windows in Břevnov (8 F)
Pages in category "Břevnov"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Břevnov"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.