From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Bāburnāma; literally: "Book of Babur" or "Letters of Babur") are the memoirs of Zāhir ud-Dīn Mohammad Bābur (1483-1530), the founder of the Mughal Empire and a great-great-great-grandson of Timur. It is an autobiographical work, originally written in the Chagatai language, known to Babur as "Turki" (meaning Turkish), the spoken language of the Andijan-Timurids. It also contains many phrases and smaller poems in Persian. It is also known as Tuzk-e-Babri.
فارسی: بابر نامہ
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Memoirs of Babur (Walters MS 596) (39 F)
Media in category "Baburnama"
The following 66 files are in this category, out of 66 total.
- 1494-Babur enthroned.png 274 KB
- 1528 Chanderi fort-large.jpg 1.41 MB
- 2006AT3750.jpg 719 KB
- Babur on his throne.jpg 322 KB
- Babur.2.jpg 126 KB
- Baburnama 1.jpeg 62 KB
- Baburnama.jpg 89 KB
- Birthcelebration.jpg 107 KB
- Early matchlocks.jpg 92 KB
- Hunting 1.jpg 412 KB
- KhusrauBabur.jpg 238 KB
- PeafowlBaburnama.jpg 639 KB
- RhinoHuntBabur.jpg 778 KB
- River crossing.jpg 85 KB