Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Badgers are midsized, heavyset mammals in the family Mustelidae, in four genera: Eurasian badgers in the genus Meles, Ferret-badgers in the genus Melogale, the Honey badger (Mellivora capensis), and the American badger (Taxidea taxus). According to recent classifications, they fall under the subfamily Mustelinae.
English: Please categorize images in relevent species if possible (into Category:Mustelidae) or at least into Category:Unidentified Mustelidae. Common names groups should be used only when it's impossible to link the file to a biological group (art, symbols...).
informal group of mammals, use Q10328397 for Melinae
|Instance of||group of organisms known by one particular common name|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Badgers"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Un déterrage de blaireau (NYPL b14668988-1153121).tiff 4,112 × 4,818; 56.69 MB
- Badger sett (detail). - geograph.org.uk - 1213696.jpg 640 × 480; 169 KB
- Badger sett in Berriedale. - geograph.org.uk - 1213690.jpg 640 × 480; 170 KB
- De-Dachs.ogg 0.7 s; 11 KB
- De-Dachse.ogg 0.8 s; 12 KB
- Ecomuseum - badger.jpg 3,232 × 4,848; 5.05 MB
- Badger sett near Webbhouse Farm - geograph.org.uk - 500675.jpg 480 × 640; 112 KB