Category:Bagrat III of Georgia
Bagrat III (c. 960–1014), of the Georgian Bagrationi dynasty, was King of the Abkhazians from 978 on (as Bagrat II) and King of Kings of the Georgians from 1008 on. He united these two titles by dynastic inheritance and, through conquest and diplomacy, added some more lands to his realm, effectively becoming the first king of what is generally known as a unified Georgian monarchy. Before Bagrat was crowned as the king, he had also reigned as a dynast in Kartli from 976 to 978.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bagrat Castle (6 F)
Media in category "Bagrat III of Georgia"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Bagrat III of Georgia (Gelati mural).jpg 426 × 386; 61 KB
- Bagrat III Unifier (crop).png 251 × 381; 295 KB
- Barataev 1844. David II and Bagrat III. Giorgi I. Giorgi II. Giorgi III. David III.jpg 1,864 × 2,904; 567 KB
- Barataev 1844. David II and Bagrat III.jpg 1,744 × 489; 80 KB
- Inscription of Khtsisi Church of St. Ioane.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 2.39 MB
- ტიმოთე გაბაშვილის მიმოსვლა, ბაგრატ მეფე (XVIII ს.).jpg 2,745 × 3,895; 5.29 MB