From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Barkly is a locality in Victoria, about northwest of Melbourne. It is near the intersection of the road from Landsborough to Redbank, and the road from Frenchmans to St Arnaud. It is close to the west boundary of the St Arnaud Range National Park.
Simple English: Barkly is a very small town in Victoria, about 180 kilometres northwest of Melbourne. It is located near the junction of the roads from Landsborough to Redbank, and from Frenchmans to St Arnaud. It is close to the western side of the St Arnaud Range National Park.
Pages in category "Barkly, Victoria"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Barkly, Victoria"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Anglican church Barkly.jpg 2.91 MB
- Barkly Cemetery.jpg 1.56 MB
- Barkly gold memorial.jpg 3.02 MB
- Barkly pioneer cemetery.jpg 3.05 MB
- Cottage at Barkly.jpg 2.96 MB
- Gate Barkly Pioneer Cemetery.jpg 3.02 MB
- Gold diggings Barkly.jpg 2.93 MB
- Gold memorial Barkly.jpg 3.01 MB
- James Law grave Barkly.jpg 3.05 MB