High Barnet or Chipping Barnet is a place in the London Borough of Barnet, North London, England. It is a suburban development built around a 12th-century settlement and is located 10 miles (16.1 km) north north-west of Charing Cross. Its name is traditionally abbreviated to Barnet, the name also of the larger w:en:London borough (1965) of which it forms a part, and under this name it is also a postal town. Chipping Barnet is the name of the Parliamentary constituency.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Fitzjohn Avenue, Chipping Barnet (1 F)
- ► Meadway, Chipping Barnet (5 F)
- ► Ossulston House (13 F)
- ► Pubs in Chipping Barnet (5 C, 4 F)
- ► Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School (11 F)
Media in category "Barnet Town"
The following 86 files are in this category, out of 86 total.
- Audi car north London.JPG 4.32 MB
- Bulwer Gardens, Barnet.JPG 3.92 MB
- Bulwer Road in Barnet.JPG 4.19 MB
- Bulwer Road, Barnet.JPG 4.24 MB
- Chipping Barnet Post Office.JPG 4.11 MB
- Dancers' Hill Barnet.jpg 106 KB
- EU flag Barnet.png 1.5 MB
- Hadley Manor map 1910s.jpg 121 KB
- Moon Lane - Chipping Barnet.JPG 4.05 MB
- Moon Lane, Chipping Barnet.JPG 4.07 MB
- Plantagenet Road, Barnet.JPG 3.96 MB
- Potters Road, Barnet.JPG 4.17 MB
- Prospect Road, Barnet.JPG 4.15 MB
- Sunset View, Chipping Barnet.JPG 4.25 MB
- The Croft, Chipping Barnet.JPG 3.98 MB
- The Monk, Chipping Barnet.JPG 3.78 MB
- Valeside Court Barnet.JPG 4.05 MB
- Victors Way, Chipping Barnet.JPG 4.05 MB
- Warwick Road, Barnet.JPG 4.14 MB