From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Barnetby (or Barnetby le Wold) is a village and civil parish in North Lincolnshire, England, between Scunthorpe and Grimsby. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 1,593. Barnetby railway station serves the village and surrounding area.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Brick buildings in Barnetby (11 F)
- ► Churches in Barnetby (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Gates in Barnetby (1 F)
- ► Streets in Barnetby (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Victoria Road railway bridge, Barnetby (14 F)
- ► Windmills in Barnetby (5 F)
Media in category "Barnetby"
This category contains only the following file.
- War Memorial, Barnetby...