From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Bayham Abbey, situated in the peaceful valley of the River Teise, was founded by the Premonstratensian Order in 1207. The buildings were largely demolished at the Reformation but the ruins were later partly restored as part of the romantic landscaped grounds of Bayham Old Abbey House (designed by Humphry Repton). The abbey is now owned by English Heritage.
Media in category "Bayham Abbey"
The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Bayham Abbey 01.jpg 1.4 MB
- Bayham Abbey 02.jpg 1.35 MB
- Bayham Abbey 03.jpg 1.18 MB
- Bayham Abbey aerial view.jpg 892 KB
- Bayham Abbey.jpg 84 KB
- Bayham Abbey.png 2.72 MB
- Bayham Abbey1.jpg 1.29 MB
- Bayham Old Abbey.jpg 5.75 MB
- BayhamOldAbbeyC.jpg 227 KB
- Cloisters, Bayham Abbey.JPG 991 KB
- Grotesque head, Bayham Abbey.JPG 1.09 MB