Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Beercrocombe (also known as Beer Crocombe) is a village and civil parish in Somerset, England, situated on the Fivehead River, a tributary of the River Isle, south-east of Taunton in the South Somerset district. The village has a population of 144.
a village located in South Somerset, United Kingdom
|Location||South Somerset, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Church of St James, Beercrocombe (1 F)
Media in category "Beercrocombe"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Beercrocombe - railway bridge - geograph.org.uk - 352586.jpg 640 × 427; 274 KB
- Beercrocombe - the green - geograph.org.uk - 1132709.jpg 640 × 480; 94 KB
- Beercrocombe, postbox № TA3 117 - geograph.org.uk - 1132734.jpg 480 × 640; 70 KB
- Beercrocombe, north from Whittle's Farm - geograph.org.uk - 352581.jpg 640 × 427; 162 KB
- Junction at Frog Street - geograph.org.uk - 473507.jpg 640 × 480; 120 KB
- Meadow by Venner's Water - geograph.org.uk - 474088.jpg 640 × 480; 103 KB