architectural style of ecclesiastical buildings constructed during the 15th and 16th centuries in parts of modern Belarus, Lithuania and eastern Poland
|Instance of||architectural style|
|Subclass of||Gothic architecture|
Note: This style comprises Gothic and non-Gothic elements. It was applied, before Belarus/White Russia came to existence, also in places of 15th century`s Lithuania and Poland outside nowaday's Belarus.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► "Belarusian" Gothic in Lithuania (3 C)
- ► Church of Nativity of Virgin Mary, Muravanka (100 F)
- ► Church of Saint Michael Archangel in Hniezna (1 C, 40 F)
- ► Church of Holy Trinity, Iškaldź (62 F)
- ► Mir Castle Complex (8 C, 355 F)
- ► "Belarusian" Gothic in Poland (2 C)
- ► Church of Saint Michael Archangel in Synkavičy (1 C, 113 F)
Pages in category "Belarusian Gothic"
This category contains only the following page.